In today’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott talk to Arel Moodie from TheArtOfLikability. Arel has started and ran several companies. Inc. Magazine called him a High-energy motivator and he’s on their 30 under 30 list. Essence Magazine said he should be the poster boy for rags-to-riches stories, and he is one of America’s top young speakers!
Today he is here to talk to us about the importance of being liked and the 5 important things to help you become more likable, which he calls the 5-S System:
- Special—How are you going to make that other person feel special?
- Satisfy—Stick to your word. If you say that you’re going to do something, then do it!
- Smile—Not only focus on your smile, but how are you going to make that other person smile.
- Standards—Acknowledge the best in yourself and in other’s as well.
- Sincerity—Being genuine is key to likability!
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.